One of the many things we can do is insure your Motorcycle - and Roseville Motorcycle Insurance or Rocklin Motorcycle Insurance can be quite cheap.

The Insurance Information Network has some FAQ about insuring your motorcycle:

Your new motorcycle is your new baby: You pamper it, and shudder at the thought of a scratch. But have you thought about the most important aspect of owning that impressive piece of machinery? Now that you own it, you need to insure it - just like a car. Driving a motorcycle without proper insurance is the same as driving a car without insurance – it’s against the law in California. 

Motorcycle insurance has the same coverage available as for your and is readily available from many reputable companies. The type and style of your bike, and how you use it – for pleasure or daily commuting, for example, will affect your rates. 

Liability Coverage is required by law and covers injuries and damages that you cause to others. California motorcycle drivers must show they can pay the state’s minimum liability limits of 15/30/5. That means you must prove you are personally able to pay or have liability insurance for up to $15,000 per person for bodily injuries you cause to someone else; $30,000 for bodily injuries per accident, no matter how many people are hurt; and $5,000 for damage you cause to other people’s property. 

Be sure to ask about Guest Passenger coverage, which provides protection in the event that a passenger is injured on your bike. 

Collision Coverage pays to repair or replace your motorcycle after an accident that you have caused. This may be required by your lender if you took out a loan to buy the motorcycle. Motorcycles can cost $12,000 or more, and the price of top-end cruisers and custom bikes can equal that of a luxury car. Collision coverage is optional if your bike is paid for, but protecting that kind of investment is worth consideration. 

Comprehensive Coverage is also optional. It covers damage to your motorcycle which was not caused by a collision with another vehicle. This might include fire, hail, a downed tree or run-ins with animals. It also covers theft and vandalism – important coverage in California, which has the highest number of motorcycle thefts in the country. 

Keep in mind, most comprehensive and collision coverage will only pay the depreciated or “book value” of your motorcycle, and usually only cover factory-standard parts. If you decide to add on any optional accessories such as chrome, custom paint, or trailers or sidecars, you should look into additional or optional equipment coverage. 

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage covers damage to you and your property caused by another driver who either doesn't have insurance (uninsured) or doesn't have adequate insurance (underinsured) to cover your loss. This coverage typically pays for medical treatment, lost wages and other damages. Your motorcycle is covered in this circumstance if your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage includes property damage. Check with your insurance professional to see if property damage is included or needs to be purchased separately. 

Like other insurance policies for your home or car, discounts are available for motorcycle insurance. Discounts may include being a member of a motorcycle riding association, completing a cycle safety course, being a motorcycle safety instructor or combining multiple policies with the same insurer. Policies vary from company-to-company, so it is important to shop around for the insurance that best suits your needs.