California Contractors Insurance
Each bid you win brings get you more business, but it also brings extra risk. In California, you have to deal with people who are trying to sue you every day – in addition to the accidents that happen.
You know insurance is vital to all aspects of your business as a contractor–it can literally keep you in business when accidents occur. We understand that the cost of Insurance can be difficult or impossible to pay…
This is why we have a variety of companies to choose from – some can get you liability insurance for less than $1000 a year! Roseville Contractor’s Insurance or Rocklin Contractor’s Insurance should not cost a fortune!
Our contractors insurance doesn’t just include liability! Take a look at the list:
- Liability (that includes Additional Insured and Waiver of Subrogation Clauses)
- Workers Compensation
- Environmental and Pollution Liability
- Contractor’s Property (tools / equipment)
- License / Performance Bonds (regardless of credit)
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Benefits (Health / Life / Disability / Legal etc.)
- Work Trucks and all kinds of other commercial vehicles
If your insurance programs miss any part of this protection, your job and your company will be at risk.
We have handled Roseville Contractor’s Insurance, Rocklin Contractor’s Insurance, South Placer Contractor’s Insurance and California Contractor’s Insurance since 1999.
Here are three reasons to act now!
- If you have coverage now – when you bid your next job and you’ll be able to incorporate those costs in to the bid.
- It’s easy. Just fill out this short form and we’ll show you the options and how inexpensive contractors insurance can be.
- We don’t hammer you with excessive broker fees or fees for each evidence of insurance you need!