California Janitorial Insurance
Even if you don’t do anything, in today’s sue-happy world, your janitorial business could be vulnerable to great loss without Janitorial Insurance in Roseville, Rocklin or anywhere else in California.
Your Janitorial business is unique because you and your crew work on someone else’s property, which brings with it a host of risks.
To cover your special risks, you need janitorial insurance, which has coverage that can include:
- General Liability – basic property damage, like spilling bleach
- “Broad Form” Coverage – that will cover you for moving furniture around to clean or for cleaning a chandelier.
- Property Insurance – tools, buildings, etc.
- Lost Key Coverage
- Personal Injury for slips and falls, etc.
Janitorial Insurance is quite reasonably priced – in fact, many firms get liability insurance for less than $1000 a year!
California Janitorial insurance is available to all owners of businesses that work in the clean up industry. When it is done right, it will cover you no matter where you are and what you’re cleaning up.
Here are three reasons to get going now!
- You want to make sure that you are protected against all claims before you step foot on another client’s property.
- You can get a quote right away. Fill out the form and we will get back to you within a day to get you the best Janitorial Insurance and the best price out there.
- We do not gouge our customers with huge broker fees!