Here’s Why You Need Quality, Value Renters Insurance in Reno
Just because you don’t own your present home doesn’t mean you don’t need the protection of insurance. Yet, remarkably, more than half of renters in Nevada don’t have tenants insurance.
Here’s a tip: Don’t be one of them!
Because, first, you likely have quite a few valuable personal possessions that would cost a small fortune to replace in your home — TVs, computers, jewelry, furniture, clothing and much more.
Second, a visitor to your home could be injured (or even bitten by the dog!) and could sue you for thousands.
And third if you had to move out temporarily while your home is repaired/rebuilt, who’s going to pay for that? Don’t count on your landlord.
A Simple, Low-Cost Solution
Reno renters insurance can take care of all of these big-ticket items, yet it costs only a few dollars a week.
Of course, when you take out tenant insurance in Reno, you want to be sure you’ve got the right coverage at the right price.
You don’t want to be paying for coverage you don’t need and you don’t want to be paying too much for the coverage you do need.
That’s why you need to call in the experts at Park Family Insurance. We have decades of experience in the renters insurance marketplace. And because we’re an independent insurance agency, we work with multiple reputable Nevada rental insurance companies.
That means, that while some agents are tied to just one insurer, we can shop around for the best deals for our clients.
What Does Reno Rental Insurance Cover?
It protects you against pretty much the same risks as homeowners insurance does — except that it doesn’t include the structure of the building itself. That’s the responsibility of your landlord.
So, a typical Reno renter’s insurance policy would include:
- Liability coverage to protect you against damage or injury in your home or as a result of something that happened in your home. Includes coverage of medical costs.
- Personal property insurance against accidental damage, theft, fire, vandalism and so on. It would protect you against water damage caused by a leakage, even in another apartment. Coverage can be either for current cash value of lost or damaged items or full replacement costs. Your belongings are also covered if you have them with you while traveling.
- Those costly living expenses if you have to move out for a time while contractors work on the damaged property — including hotel and restaurant bills.
How Park Family Insurance Helps You
In addition to shopping around for quality coverage at competitive prices, the professionals at Park Family Insurance will help you in many ways. For instance:
- We’ll help you calculate the value of your possessions so you buy the right level of Reno renters insurance
- We can provide flood insurance if you live in a high-risk area
- We can provide umbrella insurance — a very low-cost policy that raises the financial level of your Reno tenants insurance coverage
- We may be able to secure discounts, for example, if you agree to a higher deductible (the amount you pay before your policy pays out)
- We can answer your other questions and we can help you if you need to make a claim
- We’re right here in Reno. You can call or visit us and get fast, personal attention.
Two Important Actions to Take Right Now
First, having good renters insurance in Reno is a no-brainer, so make your mind up now to properly protect yourself.
Second, get in touch with Park Family Insurance. We can give you a fast quote or answer your other questions. There’s no commitment and it won’t cost you a cent.