California Auto Insurance
Accidents Happen – Even Here in Rocklin, California or Roseville California!
What a boring headline – we’ve all be told it can happen to us. But – you’ve heard the crashing metal, the screech of slammed on brakes or you’ve experienced the injury or fatality of anyone because of an auto accident. You know it is grim. And when you’re alone, unprotected and uncertain, it is even worse. Just because you live in a quiet neighborhood like Roseville CA, or Rocklin CA – it can still happen. (just check out the local news!)
An accident is when you are the most vulnerable and if you’re under-insured or not protected at all, your life as you know it, could disappear.
Check this off your list before an accident by calling Park Family Insurance.
We shop multiple carriers to get you the best rates we can – we also have a variety of discounts with a variety of insurance companies. Many are household names! (Traveler’s, Hartford, MetLife, Safeco, just to name a few…)
It’s not just Rocklin Auto Insurance or Roseville Car Insurance, we also serve all of Placer County Auto Insurance, Sacramento County, El Dorado County and the rest of California!
IMPORTANT: If you have a DUI, a bunch of tickets or a few accidents, don’t be afraid to contact us, we have carriers that can still help you as well! (And, you’ll be suprised at the good rates, too.)
Insurance Is A Shield
Think of your auto insurance as a shield.
- Liability – if you’re at fault or worse, the other person sues you.
- Collision – if you hit something, like a tree branch in the road or another car.
- Comprehensive – generally, anything that happens to your car when you’re not behind the wheel. (Aka Wild Turkeys pecking your fender)
Other types of coverage includes:
- Medical Payments if you have to pay on an injury for yourself or a passenger
- Emergency Road service if you are ever stranded in your vehicle – this is starting to take the place of classic rental and towing coverage.
- Uninsured Motorist Protection. Over 25% of drivers on the road do not have auto insurance by current estimates. And, remember – Uninsured Motorist claims do not count against you.
We will show you all of your options and recommend the right limits (because state minimum limits leave you just as vulnerable). Then we make sure you are receiving all of the discounts you are entitled to.
Your Answer – Park Family Insurance
Having Protection is meaningless after the accident. And think of it. We are all one mishap away from devastating personal and financial loss.
At Park Family Insurance we have protected our family and friends with Roseville Auto Insurance, Rocklin Car Insurance and South Placer County Auto Insurance since 1999. We know the area. We know or friends. We know how to protect you with the right car insurance.