Everything You Need in One Place for Reno Home Insurance
When you’re shopping for homeowner’s insurance in Reno, we already know exactly what you want:
• A solid, comprehensive home insurance policy from a reliable and reputable company.
• The best available value for Reno home insurance.
• Friendly professionals to answer your Nevada homeowner’s insurance questions and smooth the way if you need to make a claim.
Here’s the good news: You’re in exactly the right place right now to put a check mark against all those needs.
With Park Family Insurance you get the benefit of decades of experience in the homeowner’s insurance marketplace and the strength and flexibility of an independent insurance agent that deals with not just one but all the major home insurance companies in Nevada.
And because we deal with all Reno homeowners insurance carriers, we can secure the most competitive rates, often enhanced with valuable discounts. That saves you time as well as money in your quest to find the coverage you need. You don’t have to shop around.
The Park Family Insurance Difference
There are lots of things many homeowners don’t realize about the right insurance to protect their home and its contents.
For example, what’s important is not the market value of your home, but how much it would cost to rebuild or repair. We can calculate that figure for you instantly.
The same goes for your personal property. How do you calculate the value? What about valuables and collectibles? And should you opt for coverage at full replacement cost or current value?
Furthermore, if you have any kind of mortgage or loan secured on your home, your lender will almost certainly insist you have good home insurance.
Our Nevada homeowner insurance experts will answer these questions and explain in simple, jargon-free terms how best to protect your valuable assets.
Your Custom Reno Home Insurance Program
We don’t pull our insurance policies “off the shelf”. We customize every Reno home insurance policy for each individual client. But your coverage will include the following essentials:
• Liability insurance. This may not sound important but it’s potentially the most critical coverage you need. Why? If someone is injured while visiting your home or if an incident at your home causes injury or damage in a neighboring property, you could face a lawsuit for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Liability insurance will take care of that.
• Insurance for the structure of your home if it is destroyed or damaged by many types of perils such as fire, wind storm or even vandalism. This protection includes outbuildings, fences etc. And it meets temporary living costs if you have to move out during repairs/rebuilding.
• Coverage for your personal property up to an agreed amount, including damage or loss of personal possessions when you’re traveling.
• Medical expenses for anyone injured on your property or, away from your home, injured by a member of your family, or even a pet.
Much More For You
Park Family Insurance experts will also help you understand additional coverage that you might need that falls outside the scope of a Reno homeowners insurance policy. We can arrange that too. For example:
• Flood and earthquake insurance coverage in Nevada
• Special coverage for high-value collections such as jewelry, antiques, and wine
• Identity theft insurance
• Umbrella insurance, which significantly raises the payout limits above a standard Nevada home insurance policy
We’ll also give you guidance on how to create an inventory for your homeowner’s insurance policy and what you can do to reduce your premium — for example by installing security systems or buying multiple policies from the same insurer.
Do Yourself a Favor
You don’t have to shop around for your Reno home insurance. You don’t have to worry about whether you’re properly protected. And you don’t have to wonder if you’re getting the best value.
All you have to do is contact Park Family Insurance and leave the rest to us. So why not do yourself a favor and do that right now? It’s free and there’s no commitment.